REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Free visitor registration is now open. Find products. Attend Workshops. Collect your free certificate.
The Big 5 Construct Nigeria is the largest gathering of Nigeria's construction industry. Join us to witness live product demonstrations of international and innovative products, meet 100+ exhibitors, attend 20 CPD certified workshops on important topics such as sustainability, technology, affordable housing, project management and more... Don't forget to collect your attendance certificate with PDU points. See you there!
WE ARE ENDORSED BY THE NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS AND NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS. READ THEIR ENDORSEMENT LETTER BELOW.
Top confirmed exhibitors
Find the latest quality products from around the globe with The Big 5 Construct Nigeria 2019!
Covering all products in the construction cycle
The Big 5 Construct Nigeria will bring together global suppliers of construction products at one place and time. Our exhibitors will bring their innovative products at one place. If you are looking for products to use in your projects, there is no better platform than The Big 5 Construct Nigeria.
Products and services related to precast products, ready mix, formwork, paver and tile production.
Showcasing international suppliers and companies involved in building interiors and finishes.
YOUR PEERS ARE EXCITED TO ATTEND THE SHOW. ARE YOU READY?
FREE CPD CERTIFIED WORKSHOPS
- Structure of Nigerian Cities
- Current Applications of Smart City Model in Nigerian Cities
- Potentials, Challenges and Impacts of Current Applications of Smart City Model
- Platforms for Sustainable Smart Model Application
- Priority Investment Areas for Smart City Model in Nigerian Cities
Speaker: Lookman Oshodi, Project Director, Arctic Infrastructure
- Infrastructure for Bright Economy
- Know the Right Surveyor for your Organization
- Save Cost, Improve Efficiency by Avoiding Rework on Construction Project
Speaker: Oluwafemi Muyideen Olaiya, Surveyor, Sinohydro Corporation
- Introduction to BIM
- Challenges BIM possesses to solve
- BIM adoption and implementation for construction professionals
Speaker: Awojobi Tobi Olapite, BIM specialist, Department of Design, Arbico Plc
- Homegrown innovation in infrastructure delivery
- Public sector overview and private sector opportunities
- Multilateral Infrastructure financing options
- Prospects for sustainable housing infrastructure development
Speaker: James O. Obakpolor, Social Development Dept - Ministry of Budget & National Planning, Abuja
- Addressing safety
- End Users
Speaker: Taiwo Aiyepe, Senior Architect, TA&A
- Challenges of the Nigerian housing sector
- The right to adequate housing?
- Pathways to inclusive housing in Nigeria
Speaker: Dr. Taibat Lawanson, Associate Professor, Department of Urban and Regional Planning, University of Lagos - Nigeria
- An attempt at the definition of affordability
- The constituents of affordability
- Industry self-help as an answer to affordability
Speaker: Debo Adejana, CEO, Reality Point Ltd and Vice President, Nigeria-British Chamber of Commerce Construction
- Design Approach to affordable and sustainable housing
- Cost and Design Innovations / Material Use (Case Study of an affordable housing project)
- Green buildings and Affordable Housing
Speaker: Omoyemi Olayiwola, Project Architect, FMA Architects
- Mapping and geospatial technology in the Nigerian Construction industry today
- Mapping as a tool to checkmate development
- Mapping sustainable development
Speaker: Babatunde Odunlami, Geomatics Engineer, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation Nigeria limited
- Sustainable energy in homes
- Sustainable energy in communities
- Regulations, policies, to ease business in sustainable energy for homes and communities
- Project management
- Public facilities, and
- Government and contractor relationship
Speaker: Dr. Edorodion Erimona, Honorable Commissioner, Edo State Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development
- What are the key performance indicators /measures of an ideal public-private partnership?
- How can an effectively managed PPP project be sustainable for the benefit of major stakeholders?
- What are the lessons learned from other countries when it comes to public-private partnerships that we can contextualize to a Nigerian setting?
- Conceptualization of affordable housing and housing affordability
- Parameters for measuring affordable housing
- Policy, Procurement and Funding related challenges
- Innovative affordable housing delivery strategies
- Benefits of affordable housing
Speaker: Dr. Eziyi O. Ibem; B.Sc, M.Sc, PhD MNIA; MAARCHES, Professor of Architecture - Department of Architecture, Covenant University