REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Free visitor registration is now open. See you from 9 - 11 September at Landmark Center, Lagos!
The Big 5 Construct Nigeria is the largest gathering of Nigeria's construction industry. Join us to witness live product demonstrations of international and innovative products, meet 100+ exhibitors, attend 20 CPD certified workshops on important topics such as sustainability, technology, affordable housing, project management and more... Don't forget to collect your attendance certificate with PDU points. See you there!
WE ARE ENDORSED BY THE NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS AND NIGERIAN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS. READ THEIR ENDORSEMENT LETTER BELOW.
Top confirmed exhibitors
Find the latest quality products from around the globe with The Big 5 Construct Nigeria 2019!
Workshop Speakers Include:
YOUR PEERS ARE EXCITED TO ATTEND THE SHOW. ARE YOU READY?
FREE CPD CERTIFIED WORKSHOPS
- The UAE host the first African hub in the Middle East
- Advantages of trade between the two countries
- Structure of Nigerian Cities
- Current Applications of Smart City Model in Nigerian Cities
- Potentials, Challenges and Impacts of Current Applications of Smart City Model
- Platforms for Sustainable Smart Model Application
- Priority Investment Areas for Smart City Model in Nigerian Cities
- Infrastructure for Bright Economy
- Know the Right Surveyor for your Organization
- Save Cost, Improve Efficiency by Avoiding Rework on Construction Project
- Introduction to BIM
- Challenges BIM possesses to solve
- BIM adoption and implementation for construction professionals
- Homegrown innovation in infrastructure delivery
- Introduction and understanding of Fly Ash as a sustainable construction material
- Technical advantages and cost-optimization using Fly Ash in construction
- Case studies on use of Fly Ash in infrastructure and real estate projects
- How to use Fly Ash in Cement & Concrete
- Public sector overview and private sector opportunities
- Multilateral Infrastructure financing options
- Prospects for sustainable housing infrastructure development
- Identify relationship between benefits realization and project execution using a program management framework
- Understand how some of the tools commonly used in program management apply to mega projects and can assist in managing them better.
- Addressing safety
- End Users
- Challenges of the Nigerian housing sector
- The right to adequate housing?
- Pathways to inclusive housing in Nigeria
- An attempt at the definition of affordability
- The constituents of affordability
- Industry self-help as an answer to affordability
- Design Approach to affordable and sustainable housing
- Cost and Design Innovations / Material Use (Case Study of an affordable housing project)
- Green buildings and Affordable Housing
- Grass root Innovation and current technologies
- Looking within for future Creativity, Invention, Innovation, and Technology
- Collaboration a Tool for National Development
- Need for ICT in the Construction Industry
- Role of ICT in the Construction Procedure.
- Drivers for ICT execution in the construction industry
- Mapping and geospatial technology in the Nigerian Construction industry today
- Mapping as a tool to checkmate development
- Mapping sustainable development
- Sustainable energy in homes
- Sustainable energy in communities
- Regulations, policies, to ease business in sustainable energy for homes and communities
- Project management
- Public facilities, and
- Government and contractor relationship
- What are the key performance indicators /measures of an ideal public-private partnership?
- How can an effectively managed PPP project be sustainable for the benefit of major stakeholders?
- What are the lessons learned from other countries when it comes to public-private partnerships that we can contextualize to a Nigerian setting?
- Why do projects suffer from challenges in Nigeria?
- What does effective stakeholders’ engagement entail?
- How well can this tool be used to manage the project scope?
- Probable solutions to Affordable Housing
- Affordable Housing types available in Nigeria
- Home Ownership and the role of Architecture in urban land development
- Alternative design strategies that increase structural resilience
- An innovative hybrid infrastructure that combines natural (healthy ecosystems) to build features through material selection
- Forms that define the coastal scape